My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours. Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral. All I have to do is breathe and believe.
Very Sweet!Lance and I learned to say I love you in about 6 different languages. Happy Anniversary to both of you!
Smarmy as it is, you did forget the Russian phrase for I love you - Я люблю teбЯ (Ya liubliu tebya). Love you Sandy!
Wow! Seems like yesterday you two got together. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
Oh that is so vomitously sweet!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Have fun tonight at your celebration. You will be missed at book club.
Happy Anniversary-hope it's fabulous ;)
Happy Anniversary... and I LOVE the picture!! You can see how much you two adore eachother.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very Sweet!
Lance and I learned to say I love you in about 6 different languages. Happy Anniversary to both of you!
Smarmy as it is, you did forget the Russian phrase for I love you - Я люблю teбЯ (Ya liubliu tebya). Love you Sandy!
Wow! Seems like yesterday you two got together. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
Oh that is so vomitously sweet!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Have fun tonight at your celebration. You will be missed at book club.
Happy Anniversary-hope it's fabulous ;)
Happy Anniversary... and I LOVE the picture!! You can see how much you two adore eachother.
Post a Comment