Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm 3!

Today is a special birthday! This fella is one of my best buddies. He likes to cuddle and give a million kisses. He LOVES to eat and wrestle his sister. He's momma's boy. So who's birthday is it???




BUSTER!
Buster was the first born in his litter and we had to make the decision whethe to take him (the biggest of the bunch) or the other male which was the runt. I held them both the day after they were born and instantly fell in love with Buzz. He didn't look like the biggest to me, but as he has grown he defintely is bigger than normal! He's really tall for a beagle! Here's some funny stories about Buzz:

- Buster had razor sharp teeth as a pup and I was afraid of them! The first week we had him at home he would chase after my toes to clamp down on them! OWWWWW. I wish my scanner was working properly today because I have the BEST picture of his scary puppy teeth!

- Buzz is a cuddler. He likes to lay right on top of you. Right now he is lying right next to me with his head on my arm and stomach so I am typing this with one hand... Half the time he lays next to you with his bum in your face. Speaking of bums... Whenever someone farts he has to sniff around to find who did it. So imagine when he does it... and then realizes it was him. It's pretty funny.

- I think you'll remember my post a few months ago when I found that Buster had snuck under the kitchen counter and buried his head in the food bag. Smart, naughty puppy!

- He LOVES his grandma! Whenever my mom comes over he completely forgets that I'm even there.

-Buzz also LOVES Holly. I'll ask him "Where's Holly?" and he'll start barking and running around trying to find her.

-Buzz is very intuitive. He reads my moods to a tee. When I am sad or upset he is instantly by my side trying to give me kisses or sit on me. He freaks out when I cry.



I adore my little Buster Brown Dynamite!

6 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Ahhh, cute post! Happy Birthday Buster!

Princess said...

He eats his sister? I guess it is his birthday and he can do whatever he wants! He needs a birthday outfit!

The Trusty Blog said...

Happy Birthday Buster! I'm glad you are taking care of Sandy. Ron wants to know why you don't have a party hat!

Smiley Family said...

Cooper sends his Birthday wishes! And he also wanted me to make sure there wasn't a party that he wasn't invited to...

The Simmons Family said...

Happy Birthday Buster!!

Anonymous said...

I love Buster!!! Happy birfday buddy!