My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
Good Luck!! You picked a good year to try snowboarding! I am sure that you will lover it even if it is killer cold and freaking hard! It was great having dinner with you last night! Sean loves having you over and always says that you are the best! Well bestie, I will await your phone call tonight! Loves!
3 comments:
These are freaking HOT! Are you going boarding???? Miss you times infinity.
Good Luck! Hope that you have fun!
Good Luck!! You picked a good year to try snowboarding! I am sure that you will lover it even if it is killer cold and freaking hard! It was great having dinner with you last night! Sean loves having you over and always says that you are the best! Well bestie, I will await your phone call tonight! Loves!
Post a Comment