Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!

This week starts the crazy week of birthday's in my family!


Today is my big brother Greg's happy day! So to you my big brother, thank you for being an example to me! I love you for rockin' that bleach blonde Flock of Seagulls hair for all of us to enjoy :) Too bad I can't find a picture of it in my stock... So this one will have to do (for now). Consider yourself lucky.





Today is also Aimee's birthday! Aimee has taught be a very important lesson this past year~ to stand up for myself. She is my Intervention watchin'- crochet learning-camping homey- pool lovin'-girlfriend. I hope you liked my rendition of Happy Birthday to you Saturday night in our "special singing."

1 comment:

Aimee my Aimee said...

Awwww.. I just saw this :) I'm a little behind. Thanks Sans. We have great times together..always. Love ya! Aims