Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tech Illiterate!

When it comes to computer stuff I'm a dumbo. Seriously. So I quized Candace the other day about how to add blog links to the side of my personal blog. BIG SHOUT OUT to her! Thank you for believing in me and my extreme lack of computer skills.


So... with that said if I have forgotten you from my blog link list to the right my sincerest apologizes. I'm a moron.


P.S. I am attempting a new activity in effort to "LIVE" this year... Snowboarding. Yes, you heard me. Yes, I just might be crazy. Yes, I detest being cold. Yes, I'm gonna at least look good falling on my butt. I'm taking lessons with my BFF Stacy, who flew in from Denver yesterday, this Friday and Saturday. More details to come... and pictures too (Ben and I went shopping on Saturday)!!

5 comments:

The Ericksons said...

We are going to have a GOOD TIME!! I am so glad that you are coming and that we get to meet Ben to put our seal of approval on him ;)!
xoxo
S

Jamie said...

Woo hoo! I made the list, way to get all techy on us!!!

Tarika said...

Can you show me how to put the links on my blog too?

And snowboarding!!! Crazy!!! It will be so fun! Be safe and you have to show me your gear!

Princess said...

I am so proud of you, I just thought you hated me! I am so glad I know more about you and we probably are soul sisters! I don't think people meet by coincidence so we really should explore some of this! On a side note, I tried snowboarding and broke my butt! Just so you know, good luck!

Smiley Family said...

Please don't hurt yourself!!