They say it's your birthday!
Dun na na na na na
Happy Birthday to ya!
Dun na na na na na
To my sissy Mindy, Thank You for your guidance over the past years. From digging your nails into the back of my neck to giving me good advice, you truly are "Superwoman" !
2 comments:
Like I said on the family blog, this is the ONLY time you'll ever catch me in a two-piece. Love the picture, everything about it says this was pure childhood joy. Smiles don't get bigger than that. Thanks for the memories, and I did enjoy occasionally asserting my big bossy sister influence over you with physical force. You can lay the smackdown on me anytime! I love you!
I love all of these pictures of your family and friends! Anyway...the bike gang will be right on its way, I already have the girl from Lucky who wants to join! YAY! We are almost a whole gang! See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment