Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh La La!

I have a deep love for chocolate, good rich chocolate. So when Sally (Ben's sister) gave us a sample pack of chocolates from XOCOLATE at Christmas I about died right there. It was from that moment that I took the first bite of their Limonala chocolate I melted into a velvety heaven and instantly feel in love with this new marvelous place that made the most utterly divine creations. I wanted to keep this place to myself so that they don't ever have the possibility of running out of these secret pleasures. I introduced them to Ana for Valentine's Day because I knew she would hold this new treasure safe. But if you love something you have to share it...

Go visit XOCOLATE for a truly magical chocolate experience. They are located at 900 East and 700 South, but they are moving soon so you will need to get their asap. Just beware of the chocolate with the little red chili pepper... It's hot!
This is me trying to choose chocolates for Valentines. Too bad you can't see the drool coming from my mouth...

3 comments:

Princess said...

I feel a sin coming on! Yummmmmy! I will try it out for sure! Thanks for sharing your secret!

The Lund Five said...

I have heard of that place. Being the chocolate lover that I am I will have to go there soon.

The Simmons Family said...

Wonder if they ship it? It'd probably melt, but melty chocolate is still delicious chocolate. There's a little granny chocolate shop in the ghetto of Mesa that is simply divine...it's my dirty little secret.