Green is totally the new black! Well, for Monday it was! My man was working late that night so I spent it with the next best thing~ his sister and niece! Scrumptious, Princess J and I went to McCool's for a little celebrating :)

Scrumptious and Princess J

Me and Princess J

The GREEN has gone to our heads!
This is what happens when you give a young child a pen while you are waiting OVER AN HOUR for a table... That's Minnie Mouse on the left side. The right side has a bunch of hearts and the words "I {heart} You, {heart} Scrumptious." Hmmm... Ben's sister loves me and my hand proves it! It's in writing...
This is what happens when you give a young child a pen while you are waiting OVER AN HOUR for a table... That's Minnie Mouse on the left side. The right side has a bunch of hearts and the words "I {heart} You, {heart} Scrumptious." Hmmm... Ben's sister loves me and my hand proves it! It's in writing...
3 comments:
That is some nice art work on your hand...too bad you couldn't frame it. It would probably be worth some money later on in life. Ben's niece is so cute! And her blue eyes are so beautiful especially with her green shirt! I miss your guts and can't wait to see you on Thursday!
I think it is so great that you have such good relationships within Ben's family. Of course, you are easy to love:)
Green is totally in!! Gosh you hang out with some really cute girls...ha ha ha. Love ya honey- thanks for raising a glass with me.
Post a Comment