Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bubby!

Today is my baby brother's birthday. He turns 27! So I guess he's not a baby anymore... But he'll always be my little brother so I can say that!



I love Bubby. We've always been friends, but over the past few years I've been lucky enough to build a stronger relationship with him. I remember when I was a Senior in high school I had a bad dream one night and snuck into his room and slept on his floor because I was afraid to be alone. And he didn't tease me about it. I am really protective of Dave and when he was in high school and after I always had to check out the girls he was dating. Holly and I were like hawks. I'm so happy that he's with such a wonderful girl now because she's my favorite! Now days he always tells me he loves me before we hang up the phone. I find that really cool.




Happy Birthday Doobie! I love you.

3 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

WOw-you weren't kidding when you said you had a lot of birthdays coming up! Musta been a pricey month for your parents growing up.

Princess said...

I have a good relationship with my brother like that too! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Don't let Sandy kid you!! Dave and Sandy were PARTNERS IN CRIME!! When they were young, what one didn't think of, the other one did. They were less than 2 years apart and very imaginative....
Mommy