No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. There are in fact 3, I repeat 3, beagles in this picture. There's Buster. There's Lola. Oh yeah, and the new guy Cooper (he's in the middle). Cooper is having a sleepover with us for a few days. I tried to get a really good pic of all of them but they keep moving!! And then of course the perfect photo opportunity comes when my camera card is in my laptop... 

Cooper came to stay with us at 7:30am Thursday morning. Yes, I was up! Surprise! That night all they wanted to do was play. I finally had to kennel them at 11:30pm because they wouldn't settle down... And mom needed some sleep! Needless to say, Lola wasn't too happy about being kenneled and made sure I knew it for the nexty 15-20 minutes. We'll see what tonight brings...
Welcome to the family for a few days Cooper! Oh yeah, and remember not to eat of Lola's food dish... remember what happened when you tried to do that last night? Lola turned from sweet little girl to a total beast! Wish I would have had a picture of that...
2 comments:
You are such a great friend! I can barely stand 1 hyper Beagle let alone 3! I told Brian I would watch him at my house but I was worried I would go to jail for letting him kill the ducks!
Thanks again Sandy! You are the BEST!! Cooper had a great time, he told me all about it :)
Post a Comment