Ben and I were having a discussion the other night on Karma. I
very strongly believe in Karma. But did you know that Karma can be interpreted in many different ways? Each of these religions have their own specific view of Karma~ Hinduism, Buddhism, Spiritism, and even Christianity (yes, it's even in the Bible). It's really very interesting and I look forward to learning more about it. But basically they all have one thing in common~
"What goes around comes around." Then we started talking about what religions believe in Karma which lead us to another topic~ reincarnation. I don't necessarily believe in reincarnation but it was still interesting to talk about.
Ben said that if I were to be reincarnated I could be a bunny. I don't know if I would want to be a bunny per say, but he did make a compelling argument for why he thought that would be a good choice for me. HE should be the bunny but that's a story for another time!

So... what would you be if you were reincarnated and why?
* DISCUSS *
3 comments:
If I came back as an animal, I would be a dragonfly. If I came back as a human I would be Annie Liebowtiz. If I came back as an inanimate object I would be a daisy or a banyan tree.
hmmm...this is a tough choice...I would come back as a bird, I don't know exactly what type of bird, but I will research it and let you know.
I would be reincarnated as a multi billionaire... it all comes back to kharma... I'll do good now, I come back even better!!
Post a Comment