Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Calm After The Chaos


Let's start our trip down Christmas Lane with a Calm After The Chaos picture. It's the traditional "Stand In Front of the Christmas Tree" picture we take every year at my mom's...

Isn't my man so handsome :) Muwah! Next up... Christmas morning and all the wrapping-paper-ribbons-and-bows extravaganza! Coming to a slide show near you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never get a yearly picture by the tree at Mom's... Oh wait, I would be by myself. And that would be awkward. Good thing I don't!

Princess said...

I could stand next to Holly at the tree! I am often alone in the pictures as well ;P Your man is really hot!

Smiley Family said...

Aaawwww....too cute!

Anonymous said...

ooooo....I really like the new look! I hope that you are having a good week and thanks again for meeting for a minute for dinner! It was a blast and I love the super soft blankey! I hope that you plant live to be stong and tall! Love T