My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
My dogs shed. I vacuum a lot. But it seems as if they are shedding more with this super cold weather. This is what I almost resorted to a few days ago...
And this is the ONLY reason I deprive my child of having a pet to love. I don't want them to shed in my house. A bit selfish, but she'll forgive me someday! :)
This does not work...I tried it with Boo...A)she hated it, B) I couldn't keep her still, and C) its just cruel...But I have thought about the vacuum...but also that is inhumane...
2 comments:
And this is the ONLY reason I deprive my child of having a pet to love. I don't want them to shed in my house. A bit selfish, but she'll forgive me someday! :)
This does not work...I tried it with Boo...A)she hated it, B) I couldn't keep her still, and C) its just cruel...But I have thought about the vacuum...but also that is inhumane...
Post a Comment