Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thanks Mom.

"Finally someone found the pot at the end of the rainbow."



Thanks for ruining my dream. It's like telling me Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny doesn't exist.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seany did it...I told him what designs I wanted and where and he designed it for me! I love it...

Anonymous said...

Can you bring him with you when you come over? I didn't know he was sooo talented ;) As payment, I'll let him write another message on my chalkboard. ha ha ha

aaronlifferth said...

Hey Sandy. I would be more than happy to donate a painting. Thanks for thinking of me.

Anonymous said...

Ok I will tell him that he has a job to do while we gab! I am sure he will be super excited!

Anonymous said...

Do you remember the time you let it slip that Santa wasn't real?? I was crushed.
That was a funny email from Mom!

Greg Nelson said...

Yeah, everything is fun and good until you realize that Dad is in there with a newspaper and popsicle sticks for the next 30 minutes.

Hello! said...

That's gross Greg. But oh so true!

The Simmons Family said...

Thanks for the laugh... although it makes me feel like my staples will bust everytime I laugh... I needed it! A.