{ LIVE }
Yes, Princess I know you have chosen the same word (and of course you are my idol). But it encompasses what I want 2008 to be.
LIVE: To experience or enjoy life to the full; full of life, energy, or activity; vivid or bright; to pursue a positive, satisfying existence, enjoy life.
I want to really {LIVE} this year. Live every day the best I know how. Live for each moment and LIVE in that moment. Get out and do things. Things that are new to me or are still a little unfamiliar. Be active and Live. I was staring at Ben last night as he was reading and I thought ~ This is life. Live in this moment. Don't think about what you are going to do tomorrow or how early you need to get up or if you are out of dog food. Appreciate the fact that you have a wonderful man, who loves you to pieces, lying right here next to you. Love him for being here in this moment. Love him for all the things he brings to your life and how he makes you LIVE. The new experiences he encourages you to try. Ben is going to be a huge part of helping me fulfill my word this year.
I loved the description of LIVE by being vivid or bright. It's telling me to make even the little moments in my life important and not take them for granted. Make them bright spots in my day.
So this year I am going to
{ LIVE. }

5 comments:
I love your non-resolution!
I of course love your word! I think you will do a great job of it as well! Here's to living!
Fine word!
Great word choice! I know you will accomplish this, as I have already seen you doing it! I am so happy to see you so happy. Keep it up. LIVE life to the fullest!
live..good one. I think you are well on your way to live... you have already done one thing this weekend you had never done...
Post a Comment