My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
I am not a big fan of snow after Christmas unless it is a huge storm like the one we had-I know it doesn't make sense. Anyway, it was a great storm-I loved it!
I think it should only snow until Christmas and then it should stop. To steal my template go to the website www.matiekay.blogspot.com and they have different ones to choose from. Mine is pink dots. Then just follow directions to download.
4 comments:
Um, ya about that, don't miss it not one stinkin' bit. I think it was only in th 60s here. ;)
This is why I live in Arizona! HORRAY for 66degrees and sunny. I still wear flip flops everday!
I am not a big fan of snow after Christmas unless it is a huge storm like the one we had-I know it doesn't make sense. Anyway, it was a great storm-I loved it!
I think it should only snow until Christmas and then it should stop. To steal my template go to the website www.matiekay.blogspot.com and they have different ones to choose from. Mine is pink dots. Then just follow directions to download.
Post a Comment