Today is my little hot pepper's birthday! So to you my dear girlfriend Ana, this is for you...
What Ana means to me:
* She's my fashionista! Ana gave me the courage to wear skinny jeans cuz she always looks so hot in them!

* She's my snuggle-buddy! I would never have made it those 2 1/2 weeks without you!!
* She's my very own "Perez Hilton." You know everything about everybody!
* She's my sidekick! I know that Ana has my back wherever and whenever!
* She's my camping compadre! The camp hosts are going to get us!!! Shhhhhhhhhhh.
* She's my sounding-board! If I ever need to bounce on idea, freak out, cry, etc. I know where to turn!
I have absolutely loved getting to know you more this past year!! Why haven't we always been this good of friends?? I can't wait for all the new memories this year :) MUWAH <3
1 comment:
you are so sweet. i love you so much.. dont forget skinnydipping in p.c!!lol... thank you for making my day amazing!
Post a Comment