Emily L. tagged me so here goes...
A attached or single: Attached at the hip
B best friend: where do I start?
C cake or pie: depends on the flavor. Chocolate cake or fresh fruit pie
D day of choice: Saturday please
E essential item: mascara
F favorite color: pink
G gummy bears or worms: wormies
H hometown: South Jordan y'all
I indulgences: diet coke, gossip magazines, massages
J january or july: July. duh.
K kids: none that I'm aware of... I guess the pups can counts as small beings I have to take care of. So in that case Buster (3) and Lola (almost 2)
L life is incomplete without: my family and now Ben
M marriage date: what you talkin' bout Willis?
N number of siblings: 5
O oranges or apples: oranges
P phobias or fears: drowing, spiders
Q quotes: "Life is not measured by the number of breath's we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." -anonymous
R reason to smile: last day of the work week
S season: Fall
T tag ten friends: Stace, Emily Helm, KT, Jaime (both of you), Alisha, Jane, Tarika, Aimers, Becky
U unknown fact about me: My dad delivered me at home
V very favorite store: Target but my favorite indulgence store is Arden B.
W worst habit: picking the mascara off my eyelashes
X xray or ultrasound: Ultrasounds cuz you don't have to stay perfectly still
Y your favorite food: cheese and popcorn (but not together. we've tried that and it's nasty)
Z zodiac: Taurus (it explains everything...)
3 comments:
I don't know about the cheese and popcorn thing not mixing. Have you ever sprinkled mac-n-cheese cheese on popcorn. It's pretty darn good!
Um, Mindy said exactly what I was going to say! Try it, you'll like it!
hmmmm. maybe i'll try that version. ben and i were at the movies once and they had different cheeses you could sprinkle on your popcorn. we tried parmesean and it killed it.
Post a Comment