My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours. Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral. All I have to do is breathe and believe.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
I just got off the phone with Sparky (funny how you can remember the most random of nicknames at the wierdest times, except I can't remember if that was her nickname or mine given from Jay but we're one in the same so it doesn't really matter) and it got me thinking~ it's those completely random phone calls from family and friends that are little moments in life to love. I've had a lot of sporadic phone calls in the last few days from family and friends that give me warm fuzzies. Giving S. a good dose of T.M.I.! Celebrating with M. over her miracle baby! Momma calling not to chat with me, but just to see how Benny was feeling! MeeMee and I laughing over strange coincidences! Pony's gross-me-out puke story! In the past I used to screen my calls because I was lazy or in the middle of something, or just say to myself "I'll call them later." But what's the fun of that?? Live in that moment. Live through their excitement and let it spill out on to you. I've noticed that my mood is lifted everytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment