Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sad

Today my heart is sad.






Don't be scared Grandpa.




Don't be sad Grandma.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! You can't ever post things like this or else I cry when I look at them!!!!! I visited Grandpa today at that nursing home and I started to cry.

Hello! said...

I can't even call mom or else I might cry today. I am going to try and go on Saturday since he's asleep by 5:30 on the weekdays.

Did you try and steal his jello?

Monica Lifferth said...

I know exactly how you are feeling. My grandpa went into the nursing home in October. I cried and cried. It is so hard seeing someone so independent lose it completely. That was his biggest complaint. "They won't let me do anything, even the little things."

I wish there was something I could do. Take care of him or something. Old age just sucks. Really. I found although my grandpa needs support, my grandma needs it even more. She gets so lonely. Give them an extra squeeze for me. Love ya.

Hello! said...

Thanks Monica. I'm going to go see him today and then stop at my grandma's and check on her.

Jamie said...

Sandy, I am sad for you. I hate seeing our grandparetns getting old! You and you family our in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Smiley Family said...

So sorry Sand. Love ya.

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

It's so sad to see grandparents and even your parents get older. It does make you very sad to know of the future events and the memories that you won't be able to create anymore. I am fortunate to still have all of my grandparents and are still able to live on their own. I love ya sista. Be happy cuz that is what makes them happy.