Friday, January 18, 2008

Keep The Positivity Flowing!

There are soooo many things to be happy and positive about right now! In an effort to counteract the effects of sadness here are all the great things that have happened recently or are happening!

My "Secret" Boyfriend is coming to town!
This is my JohnnyBear. Most know him by his stage name~ John Legend. He will be performing at The Star Bar Saturday night in Park City. This is a picture of him singing to me during a performance for the ACLU awards. Isn't he just a doll. I don't like the pappo (aka paparazzi) so rarely am I pictured with him. I wouldn't want to have to get all Brittney on them.
Top Oscar in 2008!

Need I say more?
Babymania!
So many of my friends have had little bambino's and it seems like every day someone is calling me on the tele to let me know of their upcoming arrival! Just yesterday, Matty (duh, Matthew McC.) called to tell me he and that cute little girlfriend got a bun in the oven. Oh, that's gonna be one pretty baby!


Say hi to my friend Tina. I told her that lip injections when you are pregnant is NOT OK. Obviously she didn't listen.



And then there's good ol' Nicci. Cute, tiny, sweet Nic. She didn't want to wear this bikini when we were having a holiday in Costa Rica last month. She was like "Sans, I just feel so fat and yuck. Being pregnant blows." But I was like, "Girl, flaunt it!" Yeah, she calls me "Sans" cuz she heard T and Aimers call me that on my answering machine one day.

Isn't HalleBerrylips just so sassy?! We were out shopping (yet another day of marathon shopping) for none other than the obvious. I'm glad I ran out of the boutique before the photog's caught us. I seriously pushed Halle out of the way, that might be why she's not smiling. Sorry girl! But the paps are crazy just like my BFF Perez says! Believe him cuz HELLO he is the Queen of all Media!
OH WAITTTTTTTTTT. That's my dream world. Here's my real world and it's even more wonderful...


JustinTimberlake Shamefest 2008! Oh sweet love. It happens tomorrow night. And it's gonna be ALRIGHT.



And who would have ever thought that Miss-Put-Together-Oh-Too-Serious-I-Am-More-Of-A-Hotel-Camper-gal would have ever gotten together with Mr-scruffy-long-hair-I-Love-the-outdoors-chill-man? But he is mine! How I love this man of mine! He's had me in absolute stitches the past few nights laughing. I thought we were going to wake up the neighbors the other night because I was laughing so hard.
Plus, Grandpa agreed to a burping contest at my birthday. I don't think he realizes that it is still5 months away... Too bad Grandpa, you agreed!


And I can't forget to mention all the real life babies that are popping up (or out, he he he)! I got to see Andrea's cute little munchkin the other night and I remembered why I LOVE holding babies! In the next few weeks I have three friends who are due: Andrea, Becky/Brennen, and Brady! And right after that is my sister-in-law. Ahhhh BABIES!
Ok, this post is getting too long. I'm going to stop for now and let you all know that in spite of the sadness that's in my heart, I have a lot to be happy about too!!!

3 comments:

Smiley Family said...

I am going to be THRILLED when you get to one day have your own bambino! I am so glad you are keeping your positive outlook on life despite the sadness. Keep smiling:)

The Simmons Family said...

That post made me laugh too! So Tina and Ms. Nick were due the same time as me but those skinny mommas had to pop em out early... here I am turning into the marshmellow momma... but wait... I guess that's REALITY and I'm ok with it. I'm a tabloid trash junkie!! Your heart may be sad, but you're doing a good job of looking at the positive and smiling! And it seems you have one amazing man by your side!!

The Lund Five said...

I was sorry to hear about your grandpa last time, but this blog had me laughing. You have a great outlook on life and a great sense of humor.