Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today's Indulgence

Hmmm... Today's indulgence is going to be one of my all time fave things~ watching scary movies!

Tonight, after the new Real World is over Holly and I are going to curl up in my bed (with Buzz and Yo of course) and watch Friday the 13th. And maybe my FAVORITE~ Halloween. Doubt I will be able to stay awake for a second movie but I can always try! I LOVE old school scary movies. And this is an indulgence for me because #1- It's a work night so I should go to bed at a decent time and #2- I have LOTS to do before we leave for Moab tomorrow but instead I'm blowing it off to watch scary movies. Ahhhh yes.

Oh, and my other indulgence today was I looked at Tarika's birthday post to me 10 times. Yes, 10 times. Do I feel like a lame-o for doing that? Nope, cuz it's all about me. It's always fun to read something nice about yourself. Thanks T!

P.S. Update about the new gym. LOVE IT. My first personal training session is all set up for next Wednesday. I did the treadmill, eliptical, and leg machines today. And I'm feeling good!

6 comments:

Smiley Family said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow!! I doubt you will be posting, as you will be in sunny Moab, so I thought I would wish you a Happy B-day today. You are such an amazing person Sandy and I am so lucky to call you my friend. I can't believe I have known you since the 6th grade!! You are an extremely selfless person and you are so kind to everyone around you - even if they don't deserve your kindness. I am lucky to have a friend like you and someone who I can look to as an example of how I can be a better person. You rock!! Have a wonderful weekend soaking in the sun :) See you next Tuesday at book club.

Princess said...

Seriously, is there anything we DON'T have in common? I LOVE horror films! The scarier the better and old ones are the BEST! I hope you have a great birthday and a wonderful time in Moab!

The Lund Five said...

Happy Birthday tomarrow! I hope that you have a great time on your birthday. Have fun in Moab! I can't believe you like Scary movies. I can't stand them. I do like suspense movies though. We will see you on Tuesday at book club. Have a fun weekend!

The Domans said...

Blog surf'n is great eh?! (A new found favorite hobby of mine!) It was fun to hear from you, it looks like you are doing awesome! Lets keep in touch. Kim.
P.S. Happy Birthday!

Tarika said...

Well I am glad that you looked at it 10 times! That is what it was for! Drive safe tonight and make sure you finish telling us what your other birthday treats were for this week when you get.

Those are my two favorite scary movies! I hope that you enjoyed them for me! I finished my last final last night and I looked at my grades today and I did alright! Anyway I love you lots and hope that this is the best birthday ever!

Happy Birthday!

Jane said...

Happy Birthday Sandy! I hope your trip to Moab is perfect and your birthday too.