Once upon a time lived a beautiful princess ~ Princess Sassas. She lived in a world of unicorns and butterflies. Her beauty and grace were known far and wide. Since she was an image of all that is holy and good her parents, King Big D and Queen Momma decided she needed a younger sister who could help her spread good cheer throughout the lands. So they swirled peppermints and pink ribbon together and Princess Pony came to be. At first Princess Sassas didn't know what to think of this new pink addition to the family, but over the years she has come to love and adore her baby sister. She has taught her the ways of make-up, boys, and high heels.

To you my dear Pony, Happy Birthday! May the next 24 years be filled with jellybeans and daisies! Oh, and a prince (aka Korver) to whisk you away on a white horse (or big white SUV)!
MUWAH!
3 comments:
Love the fariytale! I'm at the hospital and the latex and oxygen started smelling like peppermint and daisies while reading your blog! Then it ended. Now I'm back to the joyous smells of PICU E.
That was some fairy tale - I especially loved the part of how Holly came to be.... Loved the pics, some I hadn't seen. You will have to email them to me so I can add them to the Nelson Family Photo History.. the one I'm starting when my other projects get finished..
Mom
Hey thanks!!! I'm glad to know that I was made out of pink ribbons and peppermint swirls! Finally... you can now stop telling me I am adopted.
Post a Comment