Monday, April 28, 2008

It's All About ME!

This week is my birthday!!
It's the one time of the year that you get to be completely selfish and nobody can say one word about it.
I {LOVE} it!
So in honor of my upcoming Bday I'm devoting this week to doing something every day just for me.
Sunday I slept until Noon and then allowed Ben to make me a super yummy breakfast. That afternoon I pulled out one of my comfy patio chairs and read a book in the sun with the pups. Just chilled. Did Nothing. Let the sun soak into my pores. Ahhhh.
TODAY I am headed over to the new gym on the corner (300 South State Street) to pick up my new membership card. I finally bit the bullet and am determined to get back into shape! No more jiggle. No more whimp arms. No more huffing and puffing while hiking. And it was a deal I could not pass up~ $10 a month. No contract. No penalties for canceling.
Plus, the trainers are all FREE!!! Yes, FREE!

Here's is Planet Fitness's moto and it fits me perfectly!

No wonder I {love} this gym already!

I wonder what tomorrow will bring!

6 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

I love that you announce your birthday for everyone to hear. I think it is great. That gym sounds awesome! Is the 10.00 thing a promo? That is a great deal. I would love to hear more about it.

Smiley Family said...

$10.00!!! What a steal! I hope your birthday week is awesome - you deserve it. And I think it is so great that you are celebrating all week, I think I shall do the same for myself next month ;)

Tarika said...

Yay! Your birthday! I love you chickee! So $10.00...Sean and I are looking for a gym...is that a promo or something that maybe we could do too? Let a sister know!

Princess said...

And yet another reason I like YOU! I always make sure people know when my birthday is and it SHOULD be celebrated all week! I mean really what's better than a celebration about yourself! Enjoy every moment of the week and Happy Birthday!

The Simmons Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I miss the gym... can't wait to go back. And what is this jiggle you speak of..you are one of the tiniest people I know. Enjoy your birthday and be spoiled!!

Andrea
(Don't forget a little prayer for Owen, he has surgery tomorrow)

Anonymous said...

Ten bucks huh? That's 50 dollars cheaper than my gym :) Ha Ha. I know it's disgusting to most that I pay that much but it's my passion so it's well worth it. Let me know how it goes!

-Aimee