Friday, April 18, 2008

They Say It's Your Birthday!

On April 9 my bestie Tarika had a birthday. I wanted to be in a super happy mood when I wrote her special birthday post so that's why this is a tad bit late... But none-the-less important!

Let me tell you a few special facts about T:

* She ALWAYS knows what to say! And gives the BEST advice!
* We have matching tattoo's!
* She is my Pride Day buddy :)
* She has held my hand through the roughest moments and cheered me on during the best!
* The girl can dance! She taught me some new moves while we lived together that Aimee captured on tape... ha ha ha
* She is SUPER SMART! She just got into Weber's Advanced Radiological Sciences Program which is super competitive!
* We have formed a { bike gang } so everybody watch out this summer!
* She loves to lay in the sun and lounge by the pool while doing her homework.
* Brewvies Cheese Fries are counted among her top favorite foods. Along with anything I cook...
* She has the BEST shoe collection! I just LOVE and COVET her high heels!!

I simply adore Tarika! So my song to you for your birthday is this...

"Here I am. Rock you like a hurricane!"

Love you T!

1 comment:

Tarika said...

Oh Sans! Thanks so much bestie! I love you and I hope that things are getting happier! Love you lots and thanks again for the post!

love t