Thursday, April 24, 2008

Park City

You might remember my post about my upcoming adventures in *Snowboarding* ! That was the weekend that my bff Stacy came to town. She and her hubby, Scott, flew in from Denver. Whitney, Jeff, Beth, and Jim flew in from Indiana. Stacy wanted us all to send her our pics we took that weekend and she promised us a disk that held them all. Well, much to my delight something *EXTRA SPECIAL* came in the mail today...




A book about our trip to Park City! Stacy compiled a bunch of our pics into a book for each of us! How fun!!! I'm currently making some books on Blurb so this was right up my alley!

I { heart } it!!
Here are some random shots of our good times! I LOVE hanging out with these guys! I wish we all lived closer so we could do it more often, but alas that's not possible.



Plus, this was the first time my Stacy met my Ben. And she gives her full approval! It was truly a special time for me to have them together. We talk about Ben all the time so I was soooo excited to FINALLY have them meet! I can't wait until we all get to hang out again!! Stacy is already planning our 2009 Park City trip... Until then, ADIOUS muchachos!

3 comments:

Princess said...

I love that idea! How cute and fun! I am a little disappointed I have not seen you and am really hoping you show up for book club this next month!

The Simmons Family said...

So jealous!! Wish I could take a day to just be free and snowboard down a mountain!! Life will get easier. Love the pics and especially love your hat.

Andrea

Smiley Family said...

Cute pics of you and Ben, you guys make a great pair! It was so great seeing you yesterday, thanks for coming even though I gave you a crappy invite;)