Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Moment of Silence

Let's all take a moment of silence...








Today marks the first game...


Of No Skillz softball...

We have a lot to live up since we were the CHAMPS last year...


But we can do it...



Cuz Ana and I have new fan shirts (I'll post a pic later).

4 comments:

Tarika said...

oh fun! So my page loaded last night and now its not. :( Bummer I will fix it tonight and then finally...you will get to see it!

Princess said...

That looks like fun! How come your not playing if it is No Skillz? LOL!

Anonymous said...

yes we have sexy new shirts!! loves it!!

Aimee my Aimee said...

Yay! I'm sad I can't "play" this year. Stupid school. Oh well.. I'll try to make it to as many games as I can.. and I'll be able to actually sit with you ladies this time :)