I just got home from a FABULOUS trip to Moab this weekend and thought I would pop on my blog for a quick minute before going to dreamland and give a big
THANK YOU!
Thank you to everyone who texted me, posted a birthday comment on my blog, emailed me, and left voicemails to wish me a happy birthday! My phone died Friday morning right after I talked to my brother David so I got a whole bunch of texts and voicemails when I plugged my phone in this evening. I got some really funny happy birthday songs that I pretty much laughed the entire way through. I LOVED everyone's beautiful-American-Idolesque renditions!
I can't wait to post pics and tell you all about my Super-Fab birthday weekend in Moab.
This has been an AWESOME 29th birthday! Thank you to everyone for contributing to it!!
3 comments:
Glad you had a great weekend! I meant to call you on Friday, but my little brother graduated from the U that day and it slipped my mind. I did wish you a Happy B-day on your last post though, so I guess I get some points for that? Anyway, you are the best:)
I am so happy that you had a fabulous birthday week!!! I am so sorry I haven't taken time to wish you a HAPPY 29TH BDAY!!!! Hugs.
Andrea
I can't wait for what you decide to do for this weekend to finish up the birthday bash!
As for the bike...I am going to get a bell and a basket. Lala from Lucky says that it is necessary for sure. And I don't know about you riding in the basket, but you can ride along with me for sure!
Post a Comment