


{Can I first say how I LOVE LOVE LOVE Photoshop! Just a little enhance here and a little highlight there and it makes a difference that is so small but so big. }
These four pics were taken in Arches on my birthday. We hiked the Fiery Furnace WITHOUT a ranger. There's no trail so you either have to #1-go with a ranger or #2-tell them you've already been and watch a 15 minute video and buy a permit. It's funny cuz we've never been in the Fiery Furnace but told them we had so that we didn't have to go with a ranger. That would have been a little less exciting. We blazed our own trail! We were shimming between rocks and climbing on ledges. There were a few times we thought we just might be lost but in the end we found our way back. Good thing I was a girl scout!
It was soooo awesome! I had such a wonderful birthday celebrating it by hiking in Arches!
P.S. A big shout-out to Holly for taking care of Buzz and Yo while I was off playing in the wilderness. They ADORE their Aunt Holly!!
7 comments:
It is a dang good thing you found your way back! Your pics are beautiful, it really makes me want to take a trip to Moab soon! It has been too long since I was there last.
I am so jealous!! Out of all of the times that I been to Moab I have never got to hike the arches like I wanted...I guess that is what I get for going down there for a bf and not for me. Anyway the pics are beautiful and I love the one of you modeling your hiking gear...
Looks like fun. I have been to Moab once and I definately want to go again.
oh i didn't even think of food! I could totally do top 5 foods or sushi for sure! You need to go to Tsunami and get the Union...it has a lot going on with it, but it is so tasty!
ummm...and who is your girl crush????
I love arches, it is one of my favorite places! Love your fanny pack!
I love the pictures!!! You and Ben look so adorable together. Glad your birthday weekend was amazing!
Post a Comment