SOOOO Excited! Ben downloaded all our Moab pics last night on my laptop so tonight I'm going to start photoshopping some of them to make them really POP! and then start posting...
In the meantime, as a lot of you know I'm a celebrity gossip freak. I fully admit it and am not ashamed of it. I'm always asked which celebrity gossip websites I frequent so here they are folks...
#1- http://www.perezhilton.com/ ~ The absolute BEST one! I { heart } Perez. I do. He cracks me up.

#2- http://www.imnotobsessed.com/ ~ This one is pretty cool because it's not just celebrity gossip but has fashion, beauty, and fitness tabs. Plus she is super nice in all of her writings and she provides daily links to other celebrity gossipers.
#3- http://www.wwtdd.com/ ~ If you are easily offended do not look at this one. My grandma would want to wash his mouth out with soap. The guy who writes this is so funny but has a pottymouth.
#4- http://www.dlisted.com/ ~ This is another fave written by a guy who has some funny, sarcastic comments. Sometimes he's borderline though. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Then of course there's the usual http://www.people.com/ and http://www.tmz.com/ . Happy reading folks!!
3 comments:
oh no!!!!! Sans why are you posting these...I am going to have to look at these immediately. Great another unproductive afternoon!
Thanks for more time wasters. I spend entirely too much time looking at these websites and magazines.
I'm a tabloid JUNKIE... thanks for the sites. I only get my dish from People.com....now I have a bunch of trashy sites to check out! It's my dirty little secret.
Post a Comment