My dear friend Tarika thinks that I haven't been keeping up on my blogging and challenged me to blog 8 facts about myself. Here are my 8 FASCINATING (and hopefully previously unknown because that's the point of this activity) FACTS about Moi:
*Sorry if you get bored...
1. I am a LIFETIME movie freak. Especially if they involved Shannon Dougherty or Tori Spelling!! It probably stems from my love of 90210 (yes I watch the re-runs still). Which has led me to watch Charmed religiously (Shannon was on the first few season). It is on the tv every morning (at 6am & 7am) while I get ready for work. Am I a nerd for this? Yes, but who really cares? I { heart } it.

2. Like I stated in one of my earlier posts, I am OCD about cleaning tiny spaces. I love to clean Ben's ears, his toes and most recently his bellybutton. Plus I clean all the little spaces on the remote control, my work headset, and computer mouse.
3. Eye goobers drive me nutty! I am always clearing away the dog's eye goobs. I even tried to get one of Ben's yesterday.
4. I am addicted to snow cones. I could eat one everyday and be a happy camper. I wonder why I still haven't bought one of my own makers. Ice and syrup... what could be better?
5. I don't know how to count in my head. Yes folks, I am flawed. I have to count on my fingers or on a calculator or have the computer do it for me. Just ask me to be the dealer when we are playing cards and you'll watch all of this in action. I have to count out loud or I'll get all screwed up.
6. I do not like to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. Everyone knows that intruders will get the person who sleeps their first. At least I have a 5 second head start to make my escape.
7. I used to be an obsessive-compulsive shopper. I would shop to make myself feel better. Just ask my credit card. I'm still paying that stupid thing off. When I get the urge to just go out and shop I have to stop myself and ask why I want to shop~ because I feel down/anxious/bored or because I actually need something? This has saved me many, many times! Luckily I now have it under control.
8. I LOVE bumpy airplane rides. Weird, I know. I reminds me of when I used to work at Utah State's Flight School and all the free rides I would get in those tiny airplanes. If the airplane bumps around I might grab your hand and look frightened, but in reality I'm stoked!

I'm sure I could go on and on, but then there would be nothing to discover about me! A girl has got to keep some things to herself.
*Sorry if you get bored...
1. I am a LIFETIME movie freak. Especially if they involved Shannon Dougherty or Tori Spelling!! It probably stems from my love of 90210 (yes I watch the re-runs still). Which has led me to watch Charmed religiously (Shannon was on the first few season). It is on the tv every morning (at 6am & 7am) while I get ready for work. Am I a nerd for this? Yes, but who really cares? I { heart } it.


2. Like I stated in one of my earlier posts, I am OCD about cleaning tiny spaces. I love to clean Ben's ears, his toes and most recently his bellybutton. Plus I clean all the little spaces on the remote control, my work headset, and computer mouse.
3. Eye goobers drive me nutty! I am always clearing away the dog's eye goobs. I even tried to get one of Ben's yesterday.
4. I am addicted to snow cones. I could eat one everyday and be a happy camper. I wonder why I still haven't bought one of my own makers. Ice and syrup... what could be better?
5. I don't know how to count in my head. Yes folks, I am flawed. I have to count on my fingers or on a calculator or have the computer do it for me. Just ask me to be the dealer when we are playing cards and you'll watch all of this in action. I have to count out loud or I'll get all screwed up.
6. I do not like to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. Everyone knows that intruders will get the person who sleeps their first. At least I have a 5 second head start to make my escape.
7. I used to be an obsessive-compulsive shopper. I would shop to make myself feel better. Just ask my credit card. I'm still paying that stupid thing off. When I get the urge to just go out and shop I have to stop myself and ask why I want to shop~ because I feel down/anxious/bored or because I actually need something? This has saved me many, many times! Luckily I now have it under control.
8. I LOVE bumpy airplane rides. Weird, I know. I reminds me of when I used to work at Utah State's Flight School and all the free rides I would get in those tiny airplanes. If the airplane bumps around I might grab your hand and look frightened, but in reality I'm stoked!

I'm sure I could go on and on, but then there would be nothing to discover about me! A girl has got to keep some things to herself.
7 comments:
LOVE that post!!! I thought I was the only 90210 fanatic out there? Just wait until you have a baby... LOTS of TINY little places to appeal to your obsession! I'd even let you borrow Owen sometime.
Oh my crap! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Charmed! I watch it every day after work even though they are reruns I have seen before. You rock!
I learned a lot of new things about you. I loved that post!
I graduated the same year as the fine folks of 90210. I remember my friends and I all got together to watch the graduation episode and have a little graduation party in their honor. Fabulous show!
thanks for posting darlin! I did learn some new things about you so this was absolutely great! I know now who I am going to sit next to on the bumpy airplane rides like flying into Denver and such...love ya bestie!
That is great! There are a few things that I didn't know about you. I swear you slept on the bed closest to the door in our apt? No?Yeah?
-Aimee
I am totally with you on sleeping as far away from the door as possible! But I am so not with you on bumpy plane rides, not unless I want to lose my lunch.
Post a Comment