My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
this is so awesome...at least the flip flops matched kind of...I am sure that the shoes you wanted to wear were super cute though. At least there were no other wardrobe malfunctions like that one time with the undies...hahaha...love ya girly!
I wouldn't have believed that if I didn't see a photo. What happened, I can't imagine you wearing anything but the perfect pair of shoes. Still sexy though!
7 comments:
Only you could pull that off! You still look like a million bucks!
You look good even with the flip-flops.
Hey... flip flops are the new heel... where have you been? You look AMAZING and you even have a perfect pedicure... CHECK!
this is so awesome...at least the flip flops matched kind of...I am sure that the shoes you wanted to wear were super cute though. At least there were no other wardrobe malfunctions like that one time with the undies...hahaha...love ya girly!
I have a wardrobe malfunctions every morning! It's just the usual for me. You look gorgeous enough it doesn't even matter!
-Aims
Dude, flip flops are HOT! I wear them with everything! haha You go girl!
I wouldn't have believed that if I didn't see a photo. What happened, I can't imagine you wearing anything but the perfect pair of shoes. Still sexy though!
Post a Comment