Today is a
SPECIAL
day!
It is my best friend Stacy's BIRTHDAY!!!

There is so much I can say about Stace. We met seven years ago and have been best friends ever since. We are like two pea's in a pod. Inseparable. Friends til the end. Even though we live in different states that doesn't keep us apart. We've done so much together from a girls trip to Cancun to learning to snowboard together.
I love everything about my best friend. I love her sense of humor and sarcasm. I love how kind she is to others. I love how she knows exactly how I'm feeling. I love her sense of adventure. I love how she will give it to me straight. I love her little family~ Scott & Ellie. I love knowing that she will be there for me no matter what.
I love that she is my BFF.
No comments:
Post a Comment