Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Obviously I don't feel like working today... I'm justing putting off a huge report and anything I can do to delay it I will do...

Darn Tarika for tagging me! But hey, like I stated earlier~ I will do anything to put off doing this massive report for work. So here goes.

What I was doing...
10 Years Ago... I just completed my first year at Utah State University. I was boy crazy and had decided that Becky E. was completely crazy and that no way in H.E. Double Hockey Stick was I going to room with her next year.

5 Years Ago... I was married and wanting a dog. And a house. And my hair was LONG!!! Like down past my shoulders. Insane, I know.

5 Months Ago... I was loving my new house, loving Ben, loving my friends, loving my family, loving the pups, and loving my life! Oh, but I WAS NOT loving the snow.

5 Things On My To Do List: I only have one of these at work so... randy's long cross-sell report, print off a scorecard for every district in the state, concoct a tracking sheet for Thursday's campaign, tell my boss Brian that he is a butt, start designing the invite for our recognition event in august

5 Snacks That I enjoy: bacon-wrapped shrimp, chips and dip, popcorn (we go through soooo much), cherries (my new fave), cashews

5 Things I would do if SUDDENLY I were a Billionaire: freak out because HELLO I'm now a BILLIONAIRE, can we say SHOPPING SPREE!, donate to charity because it's good karma, pay off ALL my debt, travel the world with my man Ben-Jammin'

5 Bad Habits: picking the mascara off my eyelashes, doing non-essential things like this when I should be working, sleeping past my alarm, procrastination, staying up way too late so that I can finish that sweet LIFETIME movie

5 Places I have lived: Sandy, Delaware, Logan, South Jordan, Draper

5 Jobs I have had: car washer at dealership, telemarketer, Hickory Farms, babysitter, child laborer (hey, the folks paid me to work when I was a kid)

5 People I tag: the next 5 people who are bored and feel like procrasinating what they should be doing

Anybody else want to send me something so that I can keep procrastinating my work?? I'm game!

No comments: