Tuesday, June 10, 2008

yummy


Oh.My.Gosh.


I just saw Nick Lachey. If I would have reached my arm out I would have touched him.


Who: Nick Lachey. Formally of 98 degrees the boy band. Formally Jessica Simpons hubby.


Spotted: Leaning on the bridge at Gallivan Plaza.


When: 5 minutes ago


Why: There is some filming going on at Gallivan Plaza. I heard it was for High School Musical 3.


Fact: He is short. He had a lot of make-up on. But he is HOT. I'll tell you what.


Who Spotted Him: Randy. Yes, Randy spotted him. Not me. I wasn't looking for celebrity's. Sally's walking through Gallivan right this minute to see if she can spot anyone else. If I went back it would look obvious.



5 comments:

Tarika said...

OMG!!!! Why was there no mention of this in your email two minutes ago??!?!?!? Anyway that is pretty cool that Randy spotted him...and not you. But you should have reach out and touched him...not only would it have been pretty creepy to him you could of acted like the teenage girl that was freaking out. (I know that was what you were feeling on the inside...)

Anyway...that is pretty cool. I have met all of the people who wardrobe all of the kids in HSM3. They shop at Lucky...anyway..did Sally see anyone?

Monica Lifferth said...

He is definitely hot. I agree you should have been the psycho and just touched him. :)

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!! He is so hot...even if he is short.

Anonymous said...

P.s. That was me. -Aimee

Holly said...

No you didn't see him... I don't believe it. Why? Cause you would have kidnapped him and brought him home. Then we could have both stared and drooled over him. We could have locked him up in one of the kennels!!