Let's talk about Jamie. My dear dear friend Jamie. It was her birthday the other week and as my tribute to her I found some old pics... So let's get started!
Jamie, Andrea and I decided on this camping trip that we were much too cool for a tent. So we slept in the back of Andrea's new PURPLE truck. Hmmm... maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Remember when tying shirts around our waist was the "IN" thing to do. Obviously we remember... Check out Jamie's socks. Nice.
Yet another great time roasting stuff in the mountains. It's a known fact that we, as Jamie's closest girlfriends, weren't too hip on Brian when they first started dating. But that was only because she was always hanging out with him and not us. Hmmm... This was one of those times we all got to hang out. Brian is floating around somewhere. BUT... We absolutely LOVE Brian now! Oh yeah, and for all you sicko's out there YES I am wearing pants (well shorts). I'm not sporting just a hoodie.
Jamie was the last of us three to get hitched. Remember all the "talks" Emily and I had with you beforehand? he he he. You were such a beautiful bride!
On another note, look how freakin' long my hair is.
We had a large group of friends. Everytime we got together is turned into a big party. Remember that time we were having a sleepover at your house and the guys were having a sleepover at Brett's? And we decided to go "kiss" their cars with bright red lipstick? And the neighbors called the cops on us? And we got pulled over by bike cops? Yeah, bike cops. You heard me people. Now drop it.
We had a large group of friends. Everytime we got together is turned into a big party. Remember that time we were having a sleepover at your house and the guys were having a sleepover at Brett's? And we decided to go "kiss" their cars with bright red lipstick? And the neighbors called the cops on us? And we got pulled over by bike cops? Yeah, bike cops. You heard me people. Now drop it.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Jamie and I. This is our last day of Senior Vacation in La Jolla. Remember walking the streets at night? Going to the beach, Tijuana, shopping. It was so much fun! Remember when we walked past the back yard of Brady's hotel room and he was just sitting out there listening to some sad country song and all we could do was laugh? Serves him right. Yes, it's June and we are wearing sweatshirts in California. And I'm pretty sure Jamie and I have the same purse...
I have lots of memories of Jamie. I Love Jamie for all she encompasses. She is beautiful, not only on the outside but on the inside too. Jamie is my creative guru and if I only had an ounce of what she encompasses in her pinky then I would be happy. Ask any one of her sisters, she comes up with the greatest activities for her kids and nieces/nephews.
I LOVE YOU JAMIE!
P.S. I couldn't find my BIG scrapbook of high school or my dance scrapbook, otherwise you would probably be rolling on the ground of laughter right about... NOW! You would mostly be laughing at my in-ability to both have great hair and great style.
7 comments:
Yay for Jamie! Nice tribute Sandy. She is the best Aunt ever!
Jamie is a good aunt. She does a lot for her nieces and nephews. She is very creative!!!
I love Jamie and am so glad she is part of my family! I couldn't ask for a better sister in law! I really wish you had found those other pictures, I LOVE them!
Oh Sandy! You are too sweet! Thanks so much for all the nice words and I loved the trip down memory lane! You have pics that I don't think I have ever seen. Thanks for being such a great friend - love you much!
Word up! Jamie rocks!!!
I'm lov'n the highschool memories. We all look so young!
I love that you can scan whole scrapped book sheets and put them on here! It is so fun to see your creative side...so now that you have the blog tracker are you scared of me stalking you so much? They got rid of the content filter, so I have like 5 places to visit online, and your blog is like #1! Love ya and thanks again for the note! Miss you lots!
Post a Comment