Ok folks, you've asked for it! Everyone keeps asking me when I'm going to have an open house. And I keep giving excuses~ It's cold outside, my house is a mess, I don't have everything "perfect" yet, my dogs will probably eat someone.... yada yada yada and the list goes on.
Well NO MORE! Instead of doing a traditional house-warming party I'm doing a very casual
ICE CREAM OPEN HOUSE!
Come, bring the fam, indulge, see where I now call HOME!!

When: Monday, June 16 ~ FAMILY NIGHT WITH SANDY!
Time: 7pm-8pm (come when you can)
Place: my new casa~ 142 E. Daisyfield Drive, Draper. I will put red stars on my second floor windows so it's easy to spot! Parking is crazy at my townhome so don't be surprised if you have to park down the street.
Bring: YOU! Your fam! Oh, and your favorite ice cream topping!
RSVP: by emailing me, calling me, or simply posting a comment. I need a rough count on how many gallons and gallons of creamy goodness to buy.
I'll provide the delicious ice cream! Even sorbet for those of you trying to "watch your figure." There's no excuse now!!
P.S. My dogs will not eat you. They will be secured in the garage so that their little tongues won't be able to lick you to death.
7 comments:
I've been wanting to see your place. I'll be there with my two kiddos.
By the way, I lost the document that said everything you wanted on my freebie list. Will you please comment back if you can remember. Thanks!
Monica- 4,5,19,28,29 THANKS!!!
That is just rude! First you talk about if someone is giving me a going away party, and then you plan a party for when I am gone! Whatever, enjoy your ice cream!
I would love to come, but I have bowling...I know know damn bowling. It is always something that conflicts with us. Anyway enjoy some ice cream for me! And I think that it will be okay...because A)I have seen the place and B) I am sure that when things slow down with school I will have to spend sometime there because I have ran wasy down south! hahah...love ya bestie and I am sure that the Ice cream social will be a big hit!
I would LOVE to come if I didn't live a bazillion miles away and Owen didn't keep me coming back to the hospital. Savor a BIG bowl of icy goodness for me!! :)
I'll be there! Oh wait... I sorta live there.
I love you, your dogs, and your cute place, and I would love to come but we have party plans that night - sooo sorry :(
Post a Comment