Tuesday, June 17, 2008

THANK YOU!!!
To everyone who could come to the
Ice Cream Soiree!
We had a great turnout and I'm surprised I could fit that many peeps in my casa. I hope everyone walked away with a belly full of goodness! It was so much fun that I want to start planning a mid-summer soiree!!
What do you think?

Teaser... It was my lovely-close-to-my-heart-bf Jamie's birthday last Thursday and her tribute is coming. But this won't be any normal tribute. It's going to be chock-full of old school photo's and silly stories to go along. So if you've been itching for a good laugh stay tuned... Gorgeous hair, gorgeous clothes, and beautiful posing is sure to be a promise!!

5 comments:

The Trusty Blog said...

Dangit!!! Sorry I missed your icy goodness! Of course, Ron's team lost so I just should have come anyway! JK...

Anonymous said...

I'm sad I missed it! I had a couple problems come up that I spent the night dealing with. I hope you had fun and ate some good sugar for me :)

Loves,
Aim

Jessup Jive said...

Sad we missed it. I just got back from girls camp and couldn't move for about 3 days!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I'm glad you had a good turnout. Sorry I missed it-I would have loved to see you house, not to mention fill up on ice cream. You'll have to have another one.

Smiley Family said...

YES!! Please have a mid-summmer soiree, I promise not to miss it! Sorry again about not being able to attend :(, I miss ya and can't wait to hang out with you on the 26th!

P.S. Please be kind with the photos ;)