Saturday is my baby Lola's birthday. She is going to be two years old.

Right when I got Buster I knew that I would get him a "friend." It just so happens that his "friend" turned out to be his actual sister from another litter. Buster and Lola have the same mom and dad. Here are so funny things about Lola (Yo, Yoya, Lolo, Baby Lo):
* Just yesterday Lola wanted to chase some birds she saw outside my bedroom window so she attempted to jump out. Luckily the screen caught her... ha ha ha
* She likes to bury underneath the covers when she sleeps. She likes to cuddle behind your legs.

* She is a total momma's girl. Whereever I am she's usually somewhere very close.
* Lola is a sneaky little bugger. She likes to see how far up on the counter she can jump. If there's any sort of food up there she's going to find a way to try and get it.
* Lola is a SPAZ when we go for walks. She pulls so hard on her leash because she is so excited. Or if she knows we are going somewhere fun (because I'll put her in her kennel to travel) she whines the whole way there.
* Her new BFF is Casey. Casey is Ben's dads' dog. Who is about 4 times the size of Lola, probably more.
* Lola NEVER peed in her kennel when I was potty training her. That was quite different because Buster peed for one whole year.
* She will do ANYTHING for a treat. ANYTHING.
* Last but not least, Lola likes to watch TV.
Oh yeah, and Lola LOVES to give kisses. She will jump to reach your face.
Also, she LOVES her belly rubbed!

I simply adore my little Lola!
4 comments:
You almost make me want to go out and buy a dog! Happy Birthday Lola!
Oh yay! Happy birthday Lola! She is so sweet...but yes a little mischievious!
Hope she had a great b-day! She is lucky to have you for her momma!
P,S. Cooper is super excited to see her on Saturday:)
Sandy;
It's your fave home teacher in the world that found your blog and is STALKING you, hee hee... Hey looks like you're doing great!
Here's our blog; http://jakinsfamily.blogspot.com
Happy B-Day Lola
Dale
Post a Comment