The only bummer about Thanksgiving is the next day I'm only left with the overwhelming feeling of being fat and full. No turkey leftovers. No stuffing leftovers. No mashed potato leftovers. Maybe I should start offering to cook a main dish...
However, I do have lots of pie in my fridge. Oh yeah, and a veggie tray that we took to Ben's parents. So if you are in need of some fiber call me. Or sugar.
On another note~ I got to spend some quality time with Ben's sisters Wednesday night. Oh how I adore them. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Yes, I laugh a lot. But they had me rolling. You should see the pictures that J. took that night. Hopefully those never see the light of day. ha ha ha. So to you, Sally and Becca, we will forever be slushies. Love, Ruby.
3 comments:
Hey, pie isn't bad for leftovers. BTW- I think everyone will agree that we are still waiting patiently for pictures of your new place....
I didn't get any leftovers either...except that I did make Sean bring me some pie! YAY! And the tattoo...for sure! ;) I love your guts and it was so great seeing you on Saturday even if it was only for a sec...we need to do a European Connection dinner or something real real soon! Love ya - T
where are the pictures of the new house??
Post a Comment