Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What do you do when you get in a little bit of a mood funk? I've been so excited to get the keys today and when I found out I wasn't I fell into a little bit of a funk. And the last thing I want to be is a Debbie Downer! Blah! Go away Debbie Downer!!
Do you play Solitaire? Drink a nice warm cup of cocoa? Call one of your best friends? Tell someone something nice? Ideas people...

4 comments:

The Trusty Blog said...

Ummm...Sandy? Don't you know that Debbie Downer = Sandy Shopper? That is the BEST remedy I know of! Now...get out of the office and get shopping for housewares!

Smiley Family said...

I agree with the above Sandy. If you can't get into your house, go buy something for it! Maybe you could even buy a wreath and go hang it on the front door! :) And while you are out, get some chocolate - that ALWAYS helps.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Ah, I'm sorry about your house. That is such a disappointment. I would be a Debbie Downer too. But, you should fight it! I agree with Jamie. You need to go and buy something fun for your new house. I was at Target today and they have sooo many cute Christmas things, including some cute wreaths. So, make your B.F. take you to Target and then go to Starbucks and get something fun to drink!

Hello! said...

Thanks girls! I wish I could do a little shopping but my realtor told me under no circumstance could I use my credit card until I had the keys in my hand. And I know if I go shopping then I won't just stop at $25.
I did convince Ben to take me out for ice cream though...