Saturday, November 10, 2007

Is it official yet?

I did it! I signed a million papers. I promised to pay back every penny of my loan. In the end I will be paying over twice as much as I bought it for. Oh yeah, and I understand~ If I default on my loan my credit will be negatively affected. Well, DUH. There were like 4 papers I had to sign that stated that fact. Are they hinting at something?

I get the keys Tuesday, so keep checking back for pics of the inside of my glorious new home! Just wanted to keep you updated on this exciting new adventure :)

P.S. A big shout out to my momma. You know why mom. Love you.

P.P.S. Ben's taking me out for sushi tonight to celebrate! Oh how I love this man.

5 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

Congrats Sandi! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see the pics!

The Trusty Blog said...

YEA!!! Congratulations! Now you are officially tied to a money-pit like the rest of us! Isn't it fun?

All About M.E.('s) said...

That is awesome!! Congrats.

Smiley Family said...

So very happy for you! Can't wait for the pics :)

Jamie said...

I am dying for pics, can't wait! I know it will be simply fabulous!!!