Monday, November 19, 2007

50% Off EVERYTHING!

In with the new, out with the old!

In honor of moving into my new home I am running a special promotion!

50% off EVERYTHING in stock for Mary Kay!! Call me to see what I have! It's a great time to get Christmas Presents, Stocking Stuffers, or stock up on your basics!

Check out these deals!!!

Eyeshadows- $3.25 (reg. $6.50)
Lip Gloss- $6.50 (reg. $13)
CelluShape- $27.50 (reg. $55)
Microdermabrasion Set- $27.50 (reg. $55)
Body Lotion/ Scrub- $8/each (reg. $16)
Brush Collection - $24 (reg. $48)

Those are only a few of the awesome deals :) It's amazing! Tell your friends! I also have gift-wrapping if you want to get your purchase all ready for the holidays!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi there - I had no idea you sold Mary Kay! How long do your deals last? I'm out of a bunch of stuff and need to replenish. I'll check and see what I need and let ya know. -Becky Bowen

Oh yeah - congrats on the house! We can't wait to see your pictures!

Hello! said...

Hola Becky :)
It last through the end of November. You can either respond to this post with what you need, or better yet call me on my cell since I only have so much in my stock. I left my cell number in a comment on your blog.