
What is the best response when someone says to you, "You look tired." I think this statement ranks right up there with "Are you ornery." Jamie's blog covered that topic quite well. So I'm going to cover the "You look tired" comment...
Do you agree and then give an explanation? Do you disagree and say, "Well I don't feel tired" thus causing them to feel stupid for even suggesting it. Or do just nod your head and leave it at that? I know what a few of you would say...
P.S. Yes, Ben is still alive and in one piece. He has treated me with great care the past two nights. Maybe he read the blog below...
6 comments:
I think that it is a nice way of saying that you don't look so good. I am with you it is like asking if you are onrey. What if you are not tired, maybe you just look like crap.
Um . . . I would probaly just say thanks!
HATE, HATE, HATE it when someone says that to me! I especially hate it when I am not tired at all and someone say, "You look tired." Gee thanks, I feel fine. Now I don't like you...
I'm on board-another rude question, for sure! I agree with you, I also like to say 'Oh I don't feel tired.'-or sometimes I just say 'Oh really, well you've definitely seen better days yourself' that usually quiets them right up!
well your all looking tired to me...
On second thought, you are all fantastically beautiful women...:-)
What can i say, i just like to push buttons...
I second that! Brian loves to push buttons and stir the pot!
Post a Comment