Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Ok, so you people have been pressuring me to post pics of my new home and finally when I try to download my pictures my camera decides to get all skitzo on me. GRRRRR. So here's what I was able to get. It will be a random sampling of different scenes that show the interior. I will try again later tonight to get this whole business sorted out. Otherwise my camera will be taking a trip to the bottom of my foot...

Pic #1- This is my GORGEOUS slate floor. It's throughout the whole main level of the house. This particular spot of flooring was taken in my kitchen.


Pic #2- This folks is my closet. Don't be jealous. It's very large and has TONS of storage. There's even more hanging room to the right of those shelves, you just can't see it... Mom and David had the duty of moving my clothes in and they were debating who has more~ me or Holly...


Pic #3- The PURPLE bedroom. This is where my roommate will live. The color is a little overwhelming, but hey I don't have to sleep there.

Pic #4- The "Panic Room." This is a little hidden cubby in my bedroom. I'm the only one in the whole complex that has one because this place is completely customized. It was the previous owners office. I store the dog kennels in there for now.


Pic #5- This is looking down from the top of the stairs on to the main level. That's my hall closet and the main door is just to the right of it. The dogs love to chase each other up and down these stairs. A lot of times I'll find Buster laying at the top of the stairs.


Pic #6- This is part of my kitchen. It was taken on Thanksgiving and is of Pony and my mom. To the left is my rad gas stove. To the right it opens through a doorway to the dining room. To Pony's left arm is another counter with a cutout that looks out on to the family room. Straight in front of them is another doorway that goes into the hall. It's the perfect kitchen for entertaining.

Pic #7- This is of my family room. The sliding glass doors going to the backyard are to the left. The windows behind Ben are huge.
Pic #8- This is the front part of my family room looking down the hall to the front door. To the right of the picture is the kitchen (you can see a tiny bit of my barstool). That door to the left goes to the bathroom. The mini door next to it is storage or the place I will lock-in naughty kids. Don't you love how Buster and Lola are helping Ben put up the Christmas tree! They are such good little helpers...
Well, that's all for now! I'll try and get some more soon. Thanks for not making fun of the lack of decorations... I still need to post pics of my bedroom (you can see Ikea from my bedroom window), the scrapbook room, the dining room, my backyard, bathrooms, my ROCKIN' laundry area and a pic of how cool the kitchen cut-out is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! It is so pretty! I can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

You totally have more clothes than I do! And where's the picture of when you almost locked me in the naughty closet??

Jamie said...

Love it! Can't wait to see more.

All About M.E.('s) said...

It looks beautiful. You must live pretty close to me if you can see Ikea from your window. I love your slate floors!

Smiley Family said...

It looks so nice Sand! LOVE the floors!! Can't wait to see it in person.