Ok, so we all know that I don't have kids. Not human kids anyways. But I've got doggies! Here's some random pics of them over the last few weeks. This post is mainly for Holly who loves my pups almost as much as I do.

I could not make them sit still for the life of me to take this pic. Notice the Subw*y commercial in the background. Geez, seriously Sandy, turn off the tv every once in a while! Sad, cuz I don't even have cable.

The pups LOVE the snow!! I took this on the first big snowfall a few weeks ago.

They are in their favorite spots. Lola likes to lay on the back cushion of the couch while Buster likes to sit right next to Ben so he can rub his ears.

No wonder my dogs are sick! That's Dave letting them eat his leftover pie on Thanksgiving. My mom started it though...

Even though Lola's sweater is so cute she can't wait to get it off when I come home! This is her attempting to rub it off. Weirdo.
3 comments:
Oh, I am so glad you posted on my blog! How the heck are you? Your dogs are adorable and congratulations on your new place and your super hot guy! Rarrr!
Wow-I must say that you have been doing an incredible job at keeping your blog up to date since Ben has been gone. I'm sure you miss him terribly, but it's been nice for the rest of us to have some new reading material almost every day...since everyone else in blog world seems to be neglecting their blogs right now. So, thanks.
P.S. I think your dogs are cute!!
Oh how I love them!!! Thanks for posting these!
Post a Comment