#1- Baby Sister is a smarty! Pony just informed me that she will be graduating from college with at least a 3.0 GPA. She is very excited about that and so am I! College is hard. There's no doubt about that. So to you, my little baby sister, CONGRATULATIONS!

#2- Milt is a friggin' master craftsman! I broke the zipper on my favorite pair of BCBGirls Black boots at Ben's sushi party. I was devasted. D-e-v-a-s-t-e-d. I wear these puppies everywhere. But the Heaven's opened up (aka Dexonline.com) and Milt graced me with his presence. He fixed both my zippers and the heels on my boots. I picked them up last night for pennies that it would have cost me to buy new ones. Thank you my new hero.
#3- Thank Goodness for doggie pills! Buster has been very sick over the past week. Last week the vet put him on two drugs~ a powder and a pill. He takes the pill like a champ (cuz I hide it in cheese) but the powder he won't go anywhere near. He was getting better until he started vomitting all through the night again last night. So I called the vet today and we're substituting the powder for another pill. Anything to cure this!!! Side note- did you know that you can give dogs human Immodium. Yep. But it has to be a very tiny tiny amount or they'll get all stopped up...
#4- Working Phones in 3rd World Countries! I got a call from Ben this morning at a phone station in Peru. He had been using Caleb's phone to call me before and the connection was staticky and it was delayed. But this phone station had a crystal clear real-time connection. Ben promised he would call before the trek left for Maccu Picchu (yes, I know I spelled it wrong). Love him.
What are the little things that have happened this past week that have put a smile on your face?
1 comment:
My friends 5 year old told that me that she did not have to listen to her mom because the North Pole is too far from Hawaii and Santa will never make it there. I cracked up!
Post a Comment