My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
One time at work, we were having a luncheon and my boss brought the main dish. She was heating it up in microwave and I looked over right as she licked the spoon off and then put it back in the bowl to stir again. Needless to say I did not eat that day, nor will I eat any of her homeade goods. If she does that at work, who knows what she does at home!
2 comments:
One time at work, we were having a luncheon and my boss brought the main dish. She was heating it up in microwave and I looked over right as she licked the spoon off and then put it back in the bowl to stir again. Needless to say I did not eat that day, nor will I eat any of her homeade goods. If she does that at work, who knows what she does at home!
Ewww...and I know that it wasn't Randy because he was off yesterday. (quietly gagging)
Post a Comment