Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One Sneaky Little Puppy...

I have two very smart little puppies. One of whom thinks he is smarter than mom...

Scene: my home late one evening
Characters: Me, Buster, and Lola

Me: Hmmm... I wonder where Buster is. I don't hear the clink of his tags. Lola, let's go find him. (I am in my bedroom upstairs changing after work)

Walk down the stairs and can hear his tags. I step into the kitchen and the clink stops.

Lola: sniffs the cupboards, focusing on the cupboard under the kitchen sink where incidentally their dog food is stored.

Wait a few minutes to try and hear the tags clink again. After 1 minute I hear...

Buster: snarf snarf snarf *clink clink*

Me: quietly I open the doors to the cupboard under the sink and this is what I find...


He stopped mid-snarf with his head buried in the bag.

Me: Busssstterrrrr!

Buster: looks at me. Runs up to his kennel without me having to say anything.

Lola: Hmmm... did he leave me anything...

The cupboard doors are now tied together with a bread twist tie. Naughty Naughty but oh so smart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious...it reminds me of him always sneaking food from Lucifer...:) (and yes Lucifer...she won't poop in the snow...so do you know where she likes to pooped...the carpet stupid dog...Well I am glad that you have some smart puppies! Love T