Ok, so I know this imparticular tag is not meant for the unmarried, the holigans of our society... ha ha ha. But I'm breaking the rules cuz everybody else gets to play and I want to too! So this is going to be about me and my cute man (a.k.a. Ben. Ben-jammin. Benny Roo. Benjamin Bunny.)
- How long have you been together? B asked me to be his woman on March 4, so that would make it 9 months, 2 days.
- How long did you date? ha ha ha. We still are.
- How old is he? 28 years and 4 days. Yes folks, he is 7 months younger than I (exactly).
- Who eats more? duh. I try to though. I ate more of the popcorn the other night...
- Who said I love you first? yours truly
- Who is taller? thankfully B is
- Who sings better? He does all the way! Even though when I sing he always says it's beautiful... Quick fact~ B was the president of his choir group his senior year in high school. Sweet.
- Who is smarter? I'm dork smart and he's street smart
- Who does the laundry? I do my own and he does his own. I don't want to mix his smelly drawers with my lovely girly things. Plus, that would be one long laundry trip to come all the way down to my house JUST to do laundry.
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? *blush*
- Who pays the bills? He has never asked me once to pay a bill of his. good boy.
- Who mows the lawn? My HOA.
- Who cooks dinner? We take turns. Last night he cooked me a yummy dinner!
- Who drives when you are together? Once again we take turns. I HATED always having to be the one to drive in a previous relationship. However, I would rather take his car because he has heated seats. Mmmm. Toasty buns!
- Who is more stubborn? Depends. I would say me, but sometimes he can be awfully stubborn.
- Who kissed who first? Once again, yours truly. What's up with this?
- Who asked who out? Yay! Ben wins this one.
- Who proposed? What you talkin' 'bout Willis...
- Who is more sensitive? No battle here. I cried when Slam got a puppy for Christmas on Fred Clause.
- Who has more friends? I might have to have Ben win this one. The boy knows everybody. And I like his friends too!
- Who has more siblings? We are tied!
- Who wears the pants in the family? I like to let Ben believe he wears the pants in this relationship, but overall I think it's pretty equal.

So that's us! Now I tag my married friends (who have yet to be tagged)- Stacy, Kimberli, Becky Bowen, Brady, Clayton and my not married friends- Tarika, Aimee and Michelle.
4 comments:
I am so glad you tagged yourself!! It is good to know more about you and Ben. Sorry I was such a terrible friend and didn't tag you myself :( Please forgive!
Good job tagging yourself. I totally agree-unmarrieds deserve equality! Ben sounds like a great guy and you guys seem really happy.
Married. Phlegh. Who does that anymore ;) Okay Okay... I'll do it. Now... which guy do I want to do it with...????
Post a Comment